<// Asma Zolkefly //
View Here

StoryMeThem


Hello Reader(s)

Welcome to my online diary. Fell free to navigate around. Thanks for visiting. No copycat okay? Don't forget to follow ^_^



Singing & Talking





Saturday, May 7, 2011 | 5/07/2011 07:14:00 PM | 0 panda
read this OUT LOUD :)

mama mama mama , I LOVE YOU !
mama mama mama , you're the COOLEST MUM  in the world ! 
mama mama mama , you'll never can be REPLACED
mama mama mama , you're the TOUGH mum in the world !
mama mama mama , you'll always beside me in whatever condition !
mama mama mama , you're my SUPER DUPER mum ever !
mama mama mama , I LOVE YOU INFINITY !

Happy Mother's Day to my beloved mama , Siti Fadzelah bt Sheikh Ahmad
mama , you're the sweetest gift from Allah to me , there is no way i can ever really thank to you for all you do for me , mama , thanks for giving me life , mama you're the first person in this whole earth which understood me always , thanks for being always when i needed you and basically when i was taking all my important decisions :') mama , you're the best among the best ok :) I LOVE YOU more than words can say :')





Older Post | Newer Post