<// Asma Zolkefly //
View Here

StoryMeThem


Hello Reader(s)

Welcome to my online diary. Fell free to navigate around. Thanks for visiting. No copycat okay? Don't forget to follow ^_^



Singing & Talking





Thursday, May 19, 2011 | 5/19/2011 10:30:00 PM | 0 panda
asma , it's ok .
asma , please be strong .
asma , ignore what people wanna say .
asma , silent is the best way .

YA ALLAH 
please help me :'(
 YA ALLAH 
please give me enough strength to face all of this :'(
YA ALLAH
please show me the correct way :'(


-thanks a lot to those (mama , Aleya , Amira , Syuhadah , Arieka , Afiqah & other) who didn't stop supporting me & gave me strength to face all of this
-honestly , i know i couldn't be strong enough without you guys
-jasa korang tak dapat asma balas :')


Older Post | Newer Post