<// Asma Zolkefly //
View Here

StoryMeThem


Hello Reader(s)

Welcome to my online diary. Fell free to navigate around. Thanks for visiting. No copycat okay? Don't forget to follow ^_^



Singing & Talking





Monday, April 4, 2011 | 4/04/2011 02:26:00 AM | 0 panda

Happy 47th birthday mummy ! 
Selamat Hari jadi mama !
Saeng-il chuka hamnida omma ! :) 

hehe mama , you're the best mum in the world ! nobody can ever replace you mum . you're my super duper mum ever ! 
I LOVE YOU ! SARANGHEI ! WO AI NI ! emuahhhhh <3 :-*

mum , this is for you (^_^)

If I could give you diamonds
for each tear you cried for me
If I could give you sapphires
for each truth you’ve helped me see
If I could give you rubies
for the heartache that you’ve known
If I could give you pearls
for the wisdom that you’ve shown
Then you’ll have a treasure, mother,
that would mount up to the skies
That would almost match
the sparkle in your kind and loving eyes
But I have no pearls, no diamonds,
As I’m sure you’re well aware
So I’ll give you gifts more precious
My devotion, love and care
With all my love
on your birthday


Older Post | Newer Post