<// Asma Zolkefly //
View Here

StoryMeThem


Hello Reader(s)

Welcome to my online diary. Fell free to navigate around. Thanks for visiting. No copycat okay? Don't forget to follow ^_^



Singing & Talking





Saturday, January 8, 2011 | 1/08/2011 06:06:00 PM | 0 panda

Happy Birthday abah ! (9th January)
I LOVE YOU no matter what abah ! 
you're the best father in the world and no one that ever can replaced you 
okeyh , i know that i'm not such a great daughter but I'll always try to be the best for you :') 
thanks abah sebab abah still patient melayan kerenah puteri tunggal abah ni kann and you had sacrificed a lot for our family and I :')
you'll always work hard and did the best for our family happiness right ? 
you'll always be the hero to our family 
abah , on your birthday today , i would like to wish to you , 
may Allah bless you 
hope all of your wishes will come true
hope you'll success in whatever you did

and i've found one nice poems for you , so i would like to dedicate to you abah !


Ever since my life began
I realized that "You the man!"
I saw your wisdom, your courage too
And I learned I could rely on you



Your tolerant nature was really great
Nevertheless, you'd not hesitate
To let me know when I'd been bad
It must have been hard , but that's being a dad



You're strong and smart and filled with love
A gift to me from up above
So here's a greeting from your biggest fan
Happy Birthday, Dad, 'cause "You the man!"





Older Post | Newer Post