<// Asma Zolkefly //
View Here

StoryMeThem


Hello Reader(s)

Welcome to my online diary. Fell free to navigate around. Thanks for visiting. No copycat okay? Don't forget to follow ^_^



Singing & Talking





Monday, December 6, 2010 | 12/06/2010 04:21:00 AM | 0 panda

ouhh no , i'm really confused right now guys !
 i heard a lot of humor about the date of PMR results announcement 
my first youngest brother said that he heard from the radio that the result will be announce on 26th of December , while my second brother said that he heard 24th of Decmber and they got fight because of this okeyh ! HAHA ! kejap , u guys ke yang na ambil result hah ? sampai bergaduh ! padahal , they heard from the same radio and at the same time ! haiyoo ! how come hah ? 
then suddenly my angah said that he heard from his friends that it'll announce on 23rd of December 
ok fine , u guys had make me freaking confused okeyh !  
tapi , tapi , tapi kann . . kat FB pulak da kecoh 28th of December 
ish sumpah ! I confused tahap cipan cipin =,="


Older Post | Newer Post