<// Asma Zolkefly //
View Here

StoryMeThem


Hello Reader(s)

Welcome to my online diary. Fell free to navigate around. Thanks for visiting. No copycat okay? Don't forget to follow ^_^



Singing & Talking





Thursday, December 23, 2010 | 12/23/2010 05:01:00 PM | 0 panda
The Kill Day

Yesterday (23rd of December 2010) was the PMR Results Day
Congrates to those 54 STUDENTS of SMK Taman Mutiara Rini who got PERFECT SCORE !
And for me , it's ok that I'm not included in one of them :') 
I'm really thankful and pleased that my results also pass with flying colours :') 
Alhamdulillah . . .
Congratealso to my lovely TPL , my BFF NurulSyuhadah and my twin AizatAnuar that have got the unexpected results :')

A very big thanks to :
- My parents
- My Teachers and Tuitor
- My Mentor
- My classmates
-My family
-My mr.F
Without you guys , I can't achieved what did I wanted to . 

To those who didn't got the results as you wished , it's ok because it's not your fault , you had do the best right ? It's not The End Of The World . There is more examination for us to face :) 



Older Post | Newer Post