<// Asma Zolkefly //
View Here

StoryMeThem


Hello Reader(s)

Welcome to my online diary. Fell free to navigate around. Thanks for visiting. No copycat okay? Don't forget to follow ^_^



Singing & Talking





it's a NIGHTMARE
Monday, December 13, 2010 | 12/13/2010 08:18:00 AM | 0 panda

what ? apa ? ta mungkin ! impossible sayang ! 
why ? why ? whyyyyyy ? 
result PMR keluar 23rd December 2010 ? it's mean a week left !
OwhMyAllah ! i'm suprised badly ! anddd it has took my breath away okeyh 
i can't breathe peacefully right now ! 
i hope it's just a nightmare but it's just a hope 
Asmah , wake up ! wake up ! the day will come and you have to face it sayang ! 
nothing will change , what you have did is what will you get 
I really hope that all of my effort will paid , amiinnnn 



I hope Allah will listen to my pray and see all of my effort . Amin 
Allah is the One who has plenty of mercy for the believers and the blasphemers in this world and especially for the believers in the hereafter


Older Post | Newer Post