<// Asma Zolkefly //
View Here

StoryMeThem


Hello Reader(s)

Welcome to my online diary. Fell free to navigate around. Thanks for visiting. No copycat okay? Don't forget to follow ^_^



Singing & Talking





Happy Birthday Ahmad Sufian
Friday, December 10, 2010 | 12/10/2010 04:29:00 AM | 0 panda

yaww my bro , I LOVE YOU ! 
wekk :)0 terasa mualmual pulak bila cakap camtu kat long , haha tapi i tetap sayang you lah pakcik oii ! 
ok na wish nih Happy 24th Birthday pakcik gemukk !
sorry la terlambat post , actually my along's birthday was tomorrow okeyh (9th December 2010)
dah , malas na bergebanggebang , kita kena mulakan acara wish mengwish right now ye ;)
on your birthday I would like to wish you ,
-May Allah bless you
-Hope you'll success in whatever you did
-Your birthday brings to mind all the reasons for which I am proud to call you my brother and how much I love you for that . It also brings to mind loving wishes, for the best in life for you

I left you guys with the photos that we had snap on my Along's birthday yesterday , credit to miss NoorShafiqah 

blow the candles and make a wish , hope it'll come true :)


we're damned freaking fat

Happy Family




eleleh ingat korang sweet ea ? haha actually saya sangat jealous okeyh 

angah memang suka interframe , menyampah je =,="

kiteorang pon nak bermanja juga :)0


Older Post | Newer Post